All year Yoga & Meditation Retreats
Time & Location
About the Event
Want to experience some physical and mental changes in your life? Open your mind, come and participate to our Yoga & Meditation retreats! We will focus on the practice of Hatha Yoga and Meditation.
You don't need to be an experienced yogi to participate to this retreat but first timers as well as more experienced Yogis and Yoginis should come with a strong motivation to learn something new.
Daily Program (subject to change):
07.00AM: Anapana meditation (45 min) - Optional but to be followed the whole week
07.45AM: Hatha Yoga class 1.30H
09.15AM: Cook yourself a healthy Breakfast/brunch
01.30PM: Lunch (cooked by yourself)
04.00PM: Anapana meditation (45 min) - Optional but to be followed the whole week
04.45PM: Hatha yoga class 1.30H
06.15PM: Dinner (cooked by yourself) or Group cooking class (1x during the week)
08.30PM: Yoga Nidra (1 x during the week)
*First day starts with Hatha Yoga at 4.30 p.m. Dinner is cooked for you on the first day. The last day ends with Hatha Yoga. Check-out at 11 a.m.
*This program is subject to change
- Daily Hatha yoga
- Daily Meditation sessions
- Breathing techniques sessions
- 1 x evening Yoga Nidra session
- Free time to enjoy the gorgeous surroundings
- Cook yourself vegetarian breakfast / brunch, Lunch, snacks, and dinner with local organic ingredients provided. Dinner is cooked for you on the first day.
- 1 group cooking class to discover some of our nice vegan gluten free recipes
- 6 nights accommodation
First day starts with Hatha Yoga at 4.30PM. Dinner is cooked for you on the first day. Last day ends with Hatha Yoga and breakfast.
Check in 3PM, check out 11AM